Monday, June 18, 2007

Viewing how-to-make chicken-parmesan

Today I visited one of my favorite sites to get the scoop on how the chef at BESTWISHES prepares chicken parmesan. He also has a video to watch as he goes step-by-step. Good place to learn the tricks to make a fine dish. Anyway, for starters, here is his recipe and the how-to is on the video.

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 cups "Panko" Japanese style bread crumbs
3/4 cup grated parmesan
1/2 cup grated provolone
4 oz fresh mozzarella
salt and pepper to taste
red pepper flakes to taste
olive oil for frying
1/2 cup prepared tomato sauce (high-quality!)
1/4 cup fresh shredded basil, or pesto, or dried Italian herbs of your choice, or omit
*Baked for approximately 15-20 minutes at 450F
I already have some of the items and need the cheeses. It is quite simple and I like his idea to take it easy on the sauce which many restaurants DO NOT.
I love Italian food so I am looking forward to this dish.

No comments: