Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finger Licking Good

I have been all over the cooking blogs today and found some great recipes. For starters go to The PioneerWoman for some down home, finger-licking recipes. Carrot cake, oatmeal crispies, apple dumplings and fried onion strings. The latter, onion strings, I made a batch yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed them along with my hamburger sandwich. Now that I think about it, I should have put some on my hamburger. Duh! Here is the place for the PW's Fried OnionStrings recipe. Here is the site to pick up alot of her recipes. BTW, she also has a great blog for every day. Atta-a-girl.
Get a free book FROM BARILLA PASTA for 2 UPCS. I use alot of pasta so this is not too hard for me to come up with the UPCS. To redeem your free book, simply mail in two valid Barilla Piccolini UPCs with your name, phone number, email address and mailing address to: Barilla Book Offer,
557 Broadway, P.O. Box 711, New York, NY 10012.
Cookware with graduation and wedding season upon us. Retailers will be cooking up some enticing promotions. Even if you're not in the market for a graduation or nuptial gift, you can get your hands on some brand new kitchen goods, which will come in handy for all that summer entertaining. Here are two places that are offering some good deals:
- Save 40% instantly on kitchen & home from CircuitCity.com
- Special offers on small appliances from BestBuy.com

No comments: